conmentbravro Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Ant-Man Full Movie Hd Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Scott Lang, an engineer who committed a crime he felt that was justified, is sent to prison. When he gets out he wants to be on the straight and narrow for his daughter but having a record doesn't help. And his ex-wife refuses to let him see his daughter because he can't find a regular job. Eventually his friend tells him of a job and he decides to take it. Scott has to break into a vault and when he does all he finds is a weird suit. After he takes it, he puts it on and discovers it shrinks him. Scott tries to return it and when he does he's arrested, A man claiming to be his attorney goes to see him and he tells him that the suit was an opportunity which he should have taken. Later some ants bring him the suit and he puts it on and gets out of jail. He then goes to the man who says he's Hank Pym the man who created the suit. He used it before and called himself Ant-Man. He gave it up when he found out people were planning to use his technology for things he doesn't think is right so he made sure no one could replicate it and put it away. But he now needs Scott to be Ant-Man because it seems like his protégé, Darren Cross, who forced him out of his company, is close to replicating it. So he wants Scott to get into the lab and take it. Scott is uncertain if he can do it and Pym's daughter who thinks she should be the one to go agrees. But Pym thinks Scott is the one. So they train him while trying to make sure Cross doesn't suspect anything.
Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
Marvel has done it again! After what I first considered a lackluster performance with &quot;Avengers: Age of Ultron&quot; a couple of months ago (that film does get better with a second viewing), Marvel has bounced back well with &quot;Ant-Man&quot;.<br/><br/>A few brief quips about the way this film came together: historically, Ant-Man and his partner the Wasp are original founding members of the Avengers. Indeed, Ant-Man is one of the first superheroes of the Marvel Silver Age of comics in the early 1960&#39;s. What&#39;s more, the first Ant-Man is always Hank Pym, who plays a much larger role in the Marvel comics universe than he has in the MCU. Pym (played by Michael Douglas in the movie) is actually the creator of Ultron in the comics, which was completely redone for the MCU this summer, an oddity considering that it would have been easy to weave Pym into &quot;Age of Ultron&quot; some way.<br/><br/>The point is that this movie doesn&#39;t exactly follow its source material very well. And yet, it is told in a way that incorporates the source material such that it treats the comics with respect even if a new tale is being told here.<br/><br/>That said, the film itself is Astonishing! Marvel has taken one of its lesser known, B-role characters and established him as a strong independent hero. The story revolves around Michael Douglas as Hank Pym, who we learn had been an Ant-Man a generation ago, recruiting a new protégé, Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) to take his place. The story is an origin tale of both Pym and Lang, combined, and introduces other characters in a way that the Ant-Man series stands on its own apart from the rest of the MCU.<br/><br/>Having mentioned that, it was actually quite refreshing to see an MCU movie where there wasn&#39;t an extraordinary amount of overlap with characters from ongoing series. There is no setup for an Infinity War series here, and very little in terms of characters from other films at all (some Shield stuff in the beginning and a brief but fun scene with the Falcon being the exceptions).<br/><br/>The effects in this movie are terrific. It&#39;s literally like making a superhero movie out of &quot;Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!&quot;. I went in a bit skeptical, even though I like Ant-Man as a character, but the film completely won me over. It has strong, good, well paced story telling (the lack of which was my main beef with &quot;Age of Ultron&quot;). The acting is good, the plot is good, everything rocks.<br/><br/>The only thing keeping me from giving this film a perfect ten is that in spite of how good it is, and it is good, it just felt a little bit off compared to a perfect ten. Actually, that&#39;s not true. It&#39;s not that it &quot;felt off&quot;. It didn&#39;t–it far exceeded my expectations. But when I think about a perfect ten movie, I think of a great epic, something that is a film that makes a stunning contribution to film or its genre. I think Ant-Man falls just short of that. &quot;Ant-Man&quot; is a superb Marvel film that makes a great addition to the stable of MCU films, but it&#39;s not up there with a &quot;Godfather&quot; or a &quot;Star Wars&quot;. It&#39;s enjoyable as all get out, but it isn&#39;t groundbreaking in the way a perfect ten is. And that&#39;s why I&#39;ve gone with nine stars.<br/><br/>That said, I&#39;d highly recommend this film. There are a couple of bad words in the film, including the &quot;S&quot; word a few times, so bear that in mind if you&#39;re taking the kids, but aside from that this is a movie that young and old should find enjoyable and entertaining. Well done Marvel, well done!
Well, Marvel did it again. They took a lesser known super-hero with a strange premise and turned it into a really solid movie. Ant-Man isn&#39;t as strong as Guardians was last year, though that may be my love of space adventures talking. It&#39;s comes close, and I&#39;m wondering if Marvel will ever mess up again. They can; Captain America The First Avenger, Iron Man 3, and both Thor&#39;s, are about it though (down Marvel fan boys, back, back I say). Those are still enjoyable movies, they just aren&#39;t at the level of what Marvel has churned out recently. Ant-Man takes us on a great ride, and Paul Rudd hits a home run as the title character. The movie works because Rudd is a believable lovable loser. You want him to become the hero and save the day. We start out with Scott Lang, Paul Rudd, in prison getting ready to be released. He is trying to go straight, but gets roped into helping Hank Pym, played by Michael Douglas. What makes Ant-Man work is the comedy interlaced within the movie. Rudd has his handiwork all over the movie. There are only a few jokes that don&#39;t really work in the movie. If Ant-Man tried to be serious I don&#39;t think the movie would work. It&#39;s weird to think that a movie like this can exist in the same universe as the Daredevil TV series. They both are great, and really work within the larger framework. The technology in Ant-Man is great. Pym created the suit and the shrinking technology. The bad guy, Darren Cross (Corey Stoll), is trying to reproduce the technology and sell to the highest bidder. It actually has some decent pseudo-science behind the concept. It is at least somewhat believable. You can definitely suspend your belief enough to think a man can shrink down to ant-size and control millions of ants. The ants are something I did not expect. They are my favorite part of the movie. I loved what Lang is able to do with them, and they add to the overall powers of Ant-Man. Ant-Man truly isn&#39;t as strong without actual ants to back him up. They play a big part in the movie and help take down Yellowjacket (Darren Cross). Where the movie misses slightly is in the villain. I really like Corey Stoll as an actor. I loved him in House of Cards, but his villain is just too over the top. It was hard to believe someone as unstable as him running a corporation. I also didn&#39;t really buy the interaction between Cross and Pym. I couldn&#39;t see them every really liking each other. It was hard to think Pym would have every trusted Cross. They try to explain this away, saying Cross has changed because of the Pym-particles affecting his brain. Pym didn&#39;t seem affected, they said he was but didn&#39;t go into how he was affected. However Pym was affected they did a poor job of explaining the risks to Lang. Will Lang have to hang up the suit because of some form of brain damage in several years? The other weird dynamic is Hank and his daughter Hope, played by Evangeline Lilly. I didn&#39;t quite buy into the emotional issues between her and him. They just seemed a little hokey (I really like that word). Lilly and Douglas are really good in their roles, they just didn&#39;t quite have the right chemistry together. Douglas and Lilly however both have great chemistry with Rudd. He plays off both of them well, and all three of them together are great on the screen. Without a doubt Rudd is the star of the movie, and he carries the load. You want him to succeed and become the hero. The plot is well done, and special effects are spectacular. I didn&#39;t feel like I was watching a something fake when I saw Ant-Man shrink down. There are some intense and funny scenes while he is shrunk, and it is what makes the movie so enjoyable. It feels like Lang becomes the Ant-Man quickly in the movie. It&#39;s a good origin story and didn&#39;t feel cliché. I had a great time viewing Ant-Man. It was funny, action packed, and has good characters. You can&#39;t go wrong with those three components in a movie. We now have to wait a year for our next Marvel movie. We have a bunch of TV shows to hold the fort until then. I&#39;m looking forward to the next Netflix, show A.K.A Jessica Jones, if it&#39;s on the same level as Daredevil we are in for a treat. Go see Ant-Man, it is well worth your time and money.<br/><br/>Check out more of my reviews at http://dowerreviews.blogspot.com/<br/><br/>My Rating: Must Own My top five Favorite Paul Rudd Movies: 1. Clueless (Yep, I went there) 2. Knocked Up 3. I Love you Man 4. The 40-Year old Virgin 5. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Reed’s movie succeeds well enough as a genial diversion and sometimes a delightful one, predicated on the rarely heeded Hollywood wisdom that less really can be more.
Ant-Man is based on the Marvel comic book of the same name created by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby and Larry Lieber.Yes, all Marvel Studios films made from 2008 onward are part of a single universe, one of the many parallel story arcs set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The original Ant-Man, Henry Pym, was a long-time member of the Avengers, under the names Giant-Man, Goliath, and Yellowjacket. Scott Lang was the second person to don the mantel of Ant-Man and was also a member of the Avengers. This film actually marks the final entry in Marvel&#39;s Phase Two and sets up(2016)—the third MCU Captain America movie—which starts Phase Three. Both Hank Pym and Scott Lang will be in the film. Edgar Wright stated that an early draft of the script included Pym being the Ant-Man of the 1960s and Lang being the Ant-Man of the 2010s. Scott Lang is the second person to don the Ant-Man helmet after Dr. Hank Pym. Lang, a burglar, completed his abandoned electrical engineering degree while in prison and was quickly hired by Stark Industries. Left with no choice, he returned to his old trade to save the life of his sick daughter, Cassie. He stole the Ant-Man helmet and used it to free the only scientist that could cure Cassie&#39;s illness. Lang returned the helmet to Pym, who agreed to train him as the new Ant-Man. Lang was created by David Michelinie (creator of Venom and writer of the &quot;Demon in a Bottle&quot; storyline in the Iron Man comics) and artist John Byrne. He first appeared in the comic books The Avengers #181 (March 1979) and Marvel Premiere #47 (April 1979). In the film, he is a skilled thief and was released from prison during the first act. Dr. Pym was looking for a protégé to take up the Ant-Man mantle, and tricked Scott Lang into stealing the suit after studying him for a few months. Pym then offers Lang a job involving a heist and agrees to train him to become the new Ant-Man. Yes, there is both a mid-credits scene and a post-credits scene. The mid-credits scene features certain main characters returning and teasing the future roles they&#39;ll play, and the stinger after the credits is a huge scene that includes even more key characters and sets up Captain America: Civil War. You can read more details here and here.Stan Lee can be seen towards the end of the movie as a bartender when Luis is telling a story about how Falcon is looking for the Ant-Man. After sounding the alarm to evacuate the building, the protocol would most likely involve transferring the Yellowjacket out of the building as well. How the protagonists plan to prevent security from staying in the building to continue searching for the missing Yellowjacket before the bombs go off is left unexplored due to Darren altering the situation. This may have to do with the fact that weight (how &quot;heavy&quot; or &quot;light&quot; something is) and mass are not the same thing. As IMDb user Its_A_Frog explained back in August 2016:<br/><br/>Weight is the interaction of mass with gravity, and we don&#39;t know how gravity works in a mechanical way. Particles don&#39;t even have solidity, they are energy.<br/><br/>For all we know, changing the volume covered by an atom might affect its weight while retaining the same mass, just like how expanding a sail will alter its interaction with wind, or how a metal boat will float on water but a chunk of metal of the same mass will sink to the bottom.<br/><br/>So, the movie being the science fiction story that it is (and one part of a fantasy universe), the mechanism in play basically alters the weights (or gravitational effects of) sized-changed objects without destroying them or otherwise enhancing or degrading their respective structural integrities as a matter of their densities being altered. It&#39;s worth noting, however, that there are some inconsistencies concerning the impacts that shrunken Ant-Man can make upon various objects as though his weight was completely unaffected by shrinking, and at least one of these corresponds with a continuity error.<br/><br/>The comic books contain more or alternative ideas about how the nature of mechanism—and the movie&#39;s rendition of Hank Pym might be holding back the details for whatever reason—as IMDb user haxemon explained:<br/><br/>But in the comics, the Pym particle actually shifts matter from one dimension into another as part of the shrinking/growing process. So if Hank/Scott wants to punch hard as ant-size he keeps most of the matter and just shrinks. If he wants to walk along an ant bridge he shifts the matter while he shrinks.<br/><br/>Hank is intentionally vague if not outright full of crap when he describes how it works even to Hope and Scott. So you can&#39;t take the &quot;shrinks the space between molecules&quot; bit as a complete or even accurate explanation of the &quot;science&quot;.<br/><br/>But it&#39;s clearly one of the more &quot;astonishing&quot; ideas for a super power in the comics in terms of making plausible science. So I think they were clever to basically present it as Hank is the only one who really knows how it works and he&#39;s not interested in sharing.<br/><br/>Which also sort of presents the idea that Ant-Man suit provides a level of control to the wearer over the gravitational effects of his or her body, not had by objects otherwise altered in size like the various vehicles disguised as toys that appear throughout the movie. This leads to another point, that few or no objects were enlarged from their original sizes, but re-enlarged after having been shrunken. Perhaps, unlike with the scaling smaller process, objects that are scaled larger from default do not exhibit greater weight from default, or do but in a way that is less than proportionally greater. However, the next movie, Captain America: Civil War, does not seem to reflect such an idea, as a certain object is scaled-up by about a factor of ten and seems proportionally heavier. How this can be is thus far a mystery, apart from acknowledging that enlarging necessarily involves collection of &quot;energy&quot; unlike miniaturizing.
Cybersix 720p moviesEpisode 1.153 movie in hindi hd free downloadThe One Last Time movie download in hdSherlock Holmes 3 movie free download hdKingsman: The Golden Circle malayalam full movie free downloadJagga Jasoos full movie in hindi downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download All That RemainsEpisode 1.3 movie free download hdEpisode 1.8 in hindi download free in torrentMinority Report movie in hindi dubbed download
Please log in to post a reply.