conmentbravro Admin replied

295 weeks ago

DeepStar Six Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b At the bottom of the ocean, the DeepStar Six has just discovered a new and deadly alien menace.
The crew of an experimental underwater nuclear base are forced to struggle for their lives when their explorations disturb a creature who threatens to destroy their base.
Deep Star Six is a very good sea monster movie! Executive producers Mario Kassar and Andrew G. Vajna brings a great creature on screen! The film has an unusual cast including Miguel Ferrer, Nancy Everhard, Cindy Pickett, Nia Peeples, Elya Baskin, Thom Bray and Ronn Carroll. The entire cast performed good and there is actually some funny lines in the movie. Miguel Ferrer is very good in this movie and he plays his crazy role very good! The way the movie is made makes it seem epic. The score is greatly composed by Harry Manfredini. The monster is awesome! I think the creature is quite neat looking and his roar is impressive. I liked how the creature was introduced! The movie is directed by Sean S. Cunningham who he directs the movie just fine. Really the movie isn't disappointing and there is always something going on. If you love sea monster movies then Deep Star Six is a great one to watch now!<br/><br/>Movie Nuttball's NOTE:<br/><br/>If you like director Sean S. Cunningham then I strongly recommend that you check out House I and House II: The Second Story. He produced those two films. They are two of My all time favorites especially the second one. Also Harry Manfredini composed two excellent scores for themwell!<br/><br/>If you like Miguel Ferrer then I recommend you see Hot Shots! Part Deux and Stephen King's The Night Flier to see him in two other great performances!<br/><br/>If you like sea monster movies then I recommend that you see Jaws, The Abyss, Leviathan, Deep Rising, Sphere, Lake Placid and Deep Blue Sea!
At the bottom of the ocean, the DeepStar Six has just discovered a new and deadly alien menace.<br/><br/>When you come out around the same time"Leviathan" and even more so "The Abyss", you are bound to be compared to them. How many movies in a similar vein can there be? This one is much more like "Leviathan" due to its horror slant and less emphasis on special effects, and that might be a good thing.<br/><br/>We get some great 80s personalities, and even if most are not big names, they are faces you have seen many times and would like to see more of. (Maybe we should bother to learn their names.) Best of all, we have creature effects from Greg Nicotero, and stunts from Kane Hodder. Cunningham brings his friends to the party!

Chicago P.D. movie download in hdTorchwood movie downloadEvil in the Night download moviestamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Haru BiruThe Recovery download movie freeBury Me Not on the Lone Prairie tamil dubbed movie torrentShark Island movie free download hdDownload Feng zhong chuanshuo zhi zhengyi shizhe full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Fast Furious tamil dubbed movie torrentPin fok chun kei movie free download hd

last edited 216 weeks ago by conmentbravro
Please log in to post a reply.